Our Areas Of Practice
When facing legal issues, you need a strong, experienced law firm standing by your side. We are that firm.
At Andrews & Crell, PC, our attorneys have the skill and dedication to effectively seek resolutions to a wide range of cases. From simple to complex, we have 35 years of legal and litigation experience that we put to use when handling matters in the areas of:
- Family law and divorce: We represent people in Indiana who are facing a wide range of family law concerns, from divorce to modification of court orders to adoptions. Our lawyers address matters such as child custody and visitation, child support, and division of property.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: We represent people who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligent, reckless actions of others. We also serve the surviving families of people killed in accidents of all kinds. These matters are handled on contingency, which means that you owe us nothing until we recover compensation for you.
- Business law and litigation: Focusing our attention on small to medium-sized businesses, we confidently represent your business interests in any type of transaction or litigation matters that may arise. We do not back down from any opponent and will take business litigation cases to court if necessary.
- Estate planning, wills and probate: Planning for the future is an important step. Our attorneys help people and families establish comprehensive estate plans, including wills and trusts. We also assist with probate matters, which focus on the estate of a loved one after he or she has passed.
- Other civil matters: As we are a general practice law firm and have a tremendous amount of courtroom experience in diverse matters, we handle a wide range of cases not listed here, including real estate. To learn whether we can help you, make an appointment today.
Do You Have More Questions? Call Us Now.
From personal injury and family law matters to business transactions and estate planning, the law firm you choose plays an important role in the outcome of your case. Contact us online or call 260-919-0018 to schedule a confidential consultation.